Questions? If your question can not be answered below shoot us an email! Please allow up to 72 hours for a response!
How long does shipping take?
- Your package will ship 6 to 12 business days from ordering.
- Your tracking number will be automatically be emailed to you, please check all inboxes as it may be placed in your 'Junk' or 'Spam' folder.
- Items, unless requested otherwise, are shipped USPS Priority Mail, holidays may cause delays. International orders are subject to delays due to security and customs regulations.
- Custom orders and/or preorders ship 2-4 weeks after payment is received.
- Everything online is made to order, you have 5 business days to send your item back for store credit. After the 5 days sales are final unless damaged on our behalf.
- Custom orders are final sale.
- If any promotion such as a discount code or free shipping is applied to your order it is final sale.
- Sale items and promotions are FINAL SALE no exceptions unless there is a damage created on our behalf.
- Allow 4-6 business days to process the store credit. Holidays may cause delays.
- If you would like to exchange an item it will take an additional 6-12 business days for the new order to ship and you must pay for the shipping.
- Return address:
She The Collection
510 South Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90013
May I cancel my order?
- You may cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. Items are made to order, therefore if your item has go into production the order will continue to be fulfilled.
May change my order?
- You can request to change your order within 48 hours of ordering, your request may be denied if your order is already in the process of being made. If approved your order is likely to take longer than the standard time frame.
- You may not change orders on sale items.
Do you take custom orders?
- ABSOLUTELY! Email us via our 'CONTACT' tab. Almost anything in our site can be made custom to whatever color or size you desire. Custom orders are final sale unless damaged on our behalf.
Our sandals are handmade and take 2-4 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date please email us BEFORE placing the order so we can verify that we can get them to you by that date. If your size is sold out shoot us an email and we will let you know when we restock. Size 11 is the largest size that we can currently make. The shoes are not made for harsh outdoor conditions and we do not recommend they they are worn in wet conditions.
Orders placed separately are likely to be combined if ordered within a seven day period.
We have a very small staff and all of our items are handmade and made to order in Downtown Los Angeles. Thank you for shopping small and supporting manufacturing in the USA!